Crystal Ball XXXIV Presents
Dancing in the Woods with the Feast of the Fairies
“I know a bank where the wild thyme blows,
Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows,
Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk-roses and with eglantine.”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Come join the members of the Barony of Shattered Crystal as we host our XXXIV Annual Crystal Ball! Time to get your Shakespeare on and reenact Midsummer Night’s Dream! We have an exciting weekend planned with merchants, dance classes, A&S Oberon and Titania Largesse Challenge, Tournament of Fairy Queens, children’s activities, dancing, musicians, feast and more!
The Site does have on-site sleeping quarters. Tents and RV’s are permitted.
Pre-Registration for Crystal Ball has Ended!
There will be Youth Activities and a Youth Feast! (Link)
If you would like to help out, here is our volunteer sign-up!!!
Site Fee Adults: $18 ($5 Member Discount)
Site Fee Children Ages 6-17: $7
Site Fee Child Under 5: Free
Family Cap (2 Adults, 2 Children): $40
Food (See Food Link)
Feast (Must Pre-Register – limit 120 If children attend main feast with the parents, the cost is full price): $13
Children’s Feast Menu will be available for $5
Friday Soup Kitchen: Free – Donations Accepted
Saturday Breakfast: $5
Saturday Lunch: $6.50
Sunday Breakfast: Free – Donations Accepted
- This is unfortunately a Dry Site – Alcohol is not Permitted on Site for any reason, including alcohol used for cooking or sealed bottles for gifts or trade.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- The site has handicap accessible facilities, however the grounds are quite rough in some areas for wheelchairs and walkers.
- The water slide is off limits (It will be November!)
- The chapel building is now heated and air conditioned!