If you would like to help out, here is our volunteer sign-up!
Site Fee Adults: $18 ($5 Member Discount)
Site Fee Children Ages 6-17: $7
Site Fee Child Under 5: Free
Family Cap (2 Adults, 2 Children): $40
Food (see Food (Link)
Feast (limit 120): $13
Children’s Feast Menu will be available for $5
Friday Soup Kitchen: Free – Donations Accepted
Saturday Breakfast: $5
Saturday Lunch: $6.50 (see prices)
Sunday Breakfast: Free – Donations Accepted
Bond Christian Services Camp1119 Missouri Ave, Mulberry Grove, IL 62262
Look for SCA Signs. The camp sits way back in a rural area.
Overnight Camping Fees:
1. Camping Fee-Adult – $7.50
2. Camping Fee-Child Ages 6 and Under- $3
* Camping bunks will be on a first come fist serve basis. There are 64 bunks available for reservation in the Woodside Pods (Woodside Pods are now sold out!) and 82 bunks available in the Lakeside Barracks. All bunks are in temperature controlled bunk houses with restroom facilities and showers. The bunk houses are handicap accessible.
*If you plan to sleep on site, whether bunks, RV, tents, sleeping bags, etc. the site requires $7.50 per person per night and $3 per person per night for children 6 and under.
- Site Rules state that no discounts can be given for camping
- *First come, first served* We will try to accommodate as much as possible.
- All children must pay the the per person/per night rate
- Must select top or bottom bunk when pre-registering
- Pods and Barracks come with Showers and Bathrooms
- Pods are divided into 4 rooms. Each room includes two bunks on each side and small closet/storage space. Each room also includes bathrooms and showers. The Woodside Pods have a central community space with couches and chairs.
- Barracks are divided on two sides. On side has an wide open area with 40 bunks, bathrooms and showers. The other side has an wide open area with 40 bunks, two single beds, bathrooms and showers.
Woodside Pods (total of 0 Bunks Available – SOLD OUT): $7.50 per night, per person, $3 for Children 6 and Under
Lakeside Barracks: (Total of 60 bunks Available): $7.50 per night, per person, $3 for Children 6 and Under
Tent Camping: $7.50 per person, per night, $3 for Children 6 and Under
RV Camping: $7.50 per person, per night, $3 for Children 6 and Under.
There are approximately 8 RV Electric Sites. 2-4 have Water at the site or nearby.
There are no onsite sewer hookups.or dump stations.
Timber Trails Campground
1276 Matts Ln, Mulberry Grove, IL 62262
Cedarbrook RV Park and Campground
1109 Mulberry Grove Rd, Mulberry Grove, IL 62262
Comfort Inn & Suites
2265 S. State Route 127, Greenville, IL 62246
Super 8 Greenville
1700 IL-127, Greenville, IL 62246
Holiday Inn Express Vandalia
21 Mattes Ave, Vandalia, IL 62471
Ramada Inn Vandalia
2707 Veterans Ave, Vandalia, IL 62471
Tibbetts House Bed, Breakfast and Books!
Amazing historic B&B about 25 minutes from the site in Highland, IL